2003 VW GTI (Clean, Big Turbo 400whp, custom paint/interior)
| Posts: 1
| Joined: 01/13
So, as to many of local people this going to come as a shock. I am selling my 2003 GTI with 105k miles on it. The engine itself has 46k after the rebuild. I am just putting this up as a feeler to see what interest is out there. I have recently had some changes in my life and don't know whether to sell her or to keep her. This car has been my pride and joy for the last few years. I bought it from a guy out in California and flew out there and drove it back to Minnesota with out any problems. The car is meticulously maintained by myself and also a local Audi/VW shop and also a body shop. That means when I get a rock chip or anything it is fixed pronto, the car is beautiful! I have gone through and changed a lot about the car since I originally purchased it. A little bit about myself as to why I am a trusted seller. I have been posting on this site since 2006, I am a very reputable person as I run and operate a local retail business and honesty and integrity is what I stand for. I will answer any questions that you guys may have and supply very extensive photos of the car. I also can supply you the phone number of Stellar Autoworks who has worked on my car several occasions that will give you a break down of the car. On to the modification list! Also please read the thread on my car and feel free to view all my posts. If you are interested give me a call at 763-742-8738 My name is Ethan. Or Email me at ZaggMN@yahoo.com
Body Exterior paint:
- Complete color change respray by sinful Enhancements in Cali over 9k in paint with receipts[/B]
- Painted Lambo bright white PPG door jams and every nook and cranny except engine bay.
- Roof Painted PPG Jet black
- Both front fenders plasma cut and smoothed (not rolled)
- Mirrors painted PPG Jet Black
- Carbon fiber boser hood with aerocatch hood pins
- Front bumper was just repainted to rock chips and lower valence scraps.
- Rear quarters re-painted to do rubbing and peeling pics below
- Pulled front and rear fenders
- 13% tint all the way around
- Projector headlights with HID's and Yellow high beams
Car has not seen rain at all this year and never has seen snow. Washed weekly and waxed every other week.
Wheels and Tires
- CCW Lm20's
- Front 18.8.5 2" lip Falken 512's 215/40/18
- rear 18x10 4" lip Falken 512's 235/40/18
The centers of these wheels are Powdercoated red. The pictures will not do justice I get multiple compliments because they look anodized not powdercoated. The wheels have maybe 4k miles on them.
- Eurodyne Maestro 7 Tune
- Dyno tuned for 4 hours to make a perfect tune
- Dynod 380 WHP and 320 TQ.
- IE rods with 19mm pins
- Pagparts complete rebuild kit
- New style Garrett GTX3071R 4k miles
- 860 CC Siemens Injectors i believe gotta double check
- Intake spacer
- Eurojet Race FMIC
- Samco DV
- Custom powderCoat intake and valve cover (Bright white)
- Deleted SAI
- 6 Speed swap with Peliquin Diff
- Southbend Stage II clutch with 20LB Billet Flywheel
- VF short shifter
- Stage II Tranny mount will need other stage II mounts
- B&G RS2 coilovers ( car rides smooth and just lowered it more to a 23" ride height)
- new strut mount bushing
- installed great plates
- suspension rebuild kit
- Lower Ball Joints
- Tie Rods
- Factory rebuilt Axles
- R32 Control Arm bushings
- Porsche Calipers Boxster 4 piston -
- Rotors (Ate)
- Pads (hawk Ceramics)
- Adapter plates (carries)
In very good condition! Less than 4k miles on them.
Car is super quick, You can ask any of my friends or people that know me. I baby my car as I don't like things to break. I got this tuned and dynoed for bragging rights :laugh:. The tune was recently just done. I use to run a Revo BT file but it ran rich and died after boosting. I later found out it that it was a ****ty file. I dynoed 330 whp with the revo.
- Professionally wrapped Headliner in high quality suede
- Professionally wrapped A,B,C pillars and Sunroof in plaid
- Single Din flip up Clarion DVD player with integrated Ipod control
- Custom sub enclosure
- Alpine Type R 10" sub with Rockford amp (Sound quality is great. Has good bass and good treble)
- 20th Recaro seats
- 20th seatbelts
- GTI mats new
- flush mount gauges ( Pyrometer, boost, and Innovative A/F)
I am sure I am forgetting some stuff, I will update as I remember. Now the price, this car has over $20k that was put into the car excluding the cost of the car which was 10k. I am not looking to recoup all of my money. I am not looking for low-ballers as I do not have to sell the car. My asking price would start out at $17,500. I would be willing to ship at buyers expense and the price has little room for negotiation if reasonable. I am also interested in trades, I am not saying trade me your 2000 stock jetta or GTI. I am looking for something that is valued the same or cash on your end and audi or BMW would be nice.
[B]Now the pics[/B]
Had black housings installed now for seatbelts and also 20th belts.
Getting the Quarters and fenders pulled
PowderCoating was not done by CCW but by a local shop that does amazing work.
4 hours later 396 WHP